.

.

Monday, July 1, 2013

Elder Cook Week Sixteen

Querida Familia,

This week was amazing!!  We had a baptism and found two new familias who are super positive!!  One familia said they are just missing something in their lives and they don’t want their kids to miss out too, so they made a scheduled time with us every week because they want us to teach them!  We are super excited.  The other family was a member referencia and the member has been coming with us every time we teach!  He even invited them over for a noche de hogar tomorrow!  The members in this ward are amazing.

I know I have the Lord on my side. As long as we depend on our Heavenly Father we’ll be alright.  And something that I've learned from you guys is that if I work hard enough, good things happen. So that’s exactly what I’m going to do! Love you guys so much!  I pray for you.  



Elder Cook


This is our last baptism!  She is a super sweet, 
nice girl that we were able to teach and her dad was able to baptized! 
They have plans this year to be sealed in the temple!!!

Make sure you show this picture to Brother Mullins 
so he knows where his legacy went!  
He wears the tie Brother Mullins gave me every Sunday