.

.

Monday, November 4, 2013

Elder Cook Week Thirty-Four

We had a baptism Saturday!!!!!  It was awesome.  The missionaries have been working with him for a while.  At his baptism most of the people that attended were all kids his age, about 20, so hopefully we´ll get some good references out of that.  As a district Saturday, we had 5 people baptized and one family!  This area is so ready to receive the gospel.  We got 5 positive contacts yesterday and one guy even let us in to teach!  I am so pumped to be here.  And yeah the elections are on the 24th and 25th of this month and so President said to make sure we have food and water those days because we aren’t allowed to leave the house. Our next change would’ve fallen right on Christmas so President said that this change will only be 4 weeks, and the one after that 8 weeks!  That Costco place is called Price Mart but I´ve never gotten to go there.  It´s way outside of my areas.  I heard they sell donuts too, so I´ve wanted to go so bad!  Sorry not much has happened this week.  Just working hard, trying not to sound too Gringo, and breaking chairs.  Broke another this week, but luckily it was my own in the house.  I sit on the floor for studies in the morning now.  Love you!

Elder Cook