.

.

Monday, October 28, 2013

Elder Cook Week Thirty-Three

Familia

Nah we aren´t really supposed to listen to any kind of music, just Preach My Gospel videos, so I´m good thanks though. President says he wants us to play those videos until we eat, sleep and breathe Preach My Gospel. Yeah it rains pretty much every day.  Haha we only get water in the morning and none at all every couple days.  You never know when you wake up in the morning if you get to shower with fresh water or pila water!  It´s a surprise every time.  Yeah we have a camping stove. And the interviews went great!  I shouldn´t have been quite so worried.  Not much has happened this week, and some of the stuff that I´ll tell you about in around 16 months.  We´ve been working hard and we should have about 3 or 4 baptisms for this next Saturday!  We are pumped!! This area is awesome!  Everyone´s super receptive.  I think it helps that the chapel is so close by.  And sorry I don´t know what’s going on with this memory card!  I can´t get it to download.  That´s awesome that Deaners got his mission call!!!!!!  He´s going to do so great! 

Love you guys!

Elder Cook