.

.

Thursday, August 14, 2014

Elder Cook Week Seventy-Four

Hey Familia,

Yeah the mission is the best.  I don’t tell people how much time I have on the mission anymore.  I just say a little over a year, because if I say how many months they say I´m going home soon and it makes me sad.  I know I’m not heading out the door yet but I feel like it’s coming way too fast!  

Elder Wormald and I have been focusing on talking to everyone in these last couple of weeks and we´ve seen a lot of success from it.  That and being really direct in the lessons, like that we´re here to baptize them into the only true church of God and help them keep the commandments. We´ve even started teaching the Law of Chastity in the first lesson with families and seen awesome results. We also get a couple member lessons in a week.

Love ya,

Elder Cook

I got attacked by these wet guys.
We came in just before a big rainstorm
hit but they wanted to share the blessing of rain.


Our miracle family!
They're all getting baptized this month!
And they are all reading the Book of Mormon!


Office Elders with the mission nurse that went home this week.
[Elder Cook has a special place in his heart for these sweet sisters.]