.

.

Thursday, July 17, 2014

Elder Cook Week Seventy

I´m great!  Just got back from Ojojona. It´s so beautiful there! We took a camion.  I don’t know what that is, big truck? We had to take all the house stuff so it didn’t all fit in our truck.  We went there to see a house that we´re opening up for more missionaries and we put beds and things they’ll need in it.  No we aren’t opening an area that would be cool, we just added more missionaries to that area.  I loved getting out of the city.  Two weeks from today I´m heading down there again. Its 5 hours away.

I still feel like I'm the a new guy out here!  We have a fecha [baptism] for this Saturday. She calls almost every day saying she won’t get baptized, she starts to worry, but then we go and teach her, she feels the Spirit, and then she´s back on track.  


We have some awesome families we are teaching right now!!  One we have planned to get baptized for next month!  I´ve never baptized a family and I´m so excited for them.

This dog followed us around for a whole day!  We couldn´t get rid of him.  He´d even wait outside people´s doors when we were teaching.  He followed us the 30 minute walk all the way to our neighboorhood and spent the night with us.