.

.

Friday, June 27, 2014

Elder Cook Week Sixty-Seven


The teaching is awesome.  In this area haven´t baptized for over a year, and from the colonia Satelite no one has been baptized in over 5 years, we have two baptisms coming up this Saturday! The two investigators I’ve been writing you about. We are so pumped and so proud of these guys! They are real converts. It has been amazing to see their progress in the last couple of weeks. I´ve never seen such  strong testimonies. One even wants to try to go on a mission! I feel so happy all the time. I love seeing these people´s lives change and knowledge of the gospel of Christ grow. My testimony has become so much stronger in these last couple months. And I´ve really learned to value every second we get to preach the gospel.

My pocket that I sewed ripped off again. It´s driving me crazy!