.

.

Friday, June 6, 2014

Elder Cook Week Sixty-Four

The rain should have come a long time ago but we’re in a drought.  We haven’t had water for a couple days because it has to be rationed out. We helped a bunch of families jalar water. (Is there a word for that in English?) on Saturday.  Best workout I’ve had on the mission!  Where we live right now the people only get water like once every two weeks so when they do everyone tries to lug up as much as they can to their homes.

Working in the office has been getting easier!  I feel a lot better this week.  I've gotten a ton done and I feel way more organized and my headaches are gone!  I've been starting to enjoy it a lot more.

Working on this week´s letter still.  Sorry.

gotta go love you!

This is where the containers are filled

We carry them up the stairs



We delivered them to the houses up there
Like good missionaries we clean up whatever we break

They fed us beans and tortillas after we were done