.

.

Monday, May 5, 2014

Elder Cook Week Sixty


We found this picture on the mission blog
Elder J and Elder Cook

Love you!  Sorry I´m trying to get the hang of this emailing thing here. It´s next to impossible to get time to write an email.  We can Skype Mother´s Day but not sure what time.  I’m the new Finical Secretary in the office.  Still alive (kind of).  Trying to stay afloat over all the papers and receipts and phone calls I’m getting.  Yeah we ate pizza for my birthday!!!  I’ll send you the pic sometime.  And a nice little family made a cake and dinner for me!  Thank you for all the birthday emails! I’m having to travel around our mission and Tegucigalpa!  No worries I’ve been in Honduras long enough to know how to be careful.  My comp’s name is Elder W from Chile.

Love you a ton!
Elder Cook