.

.

Monday, December 16, 2013

Elder Cook Week Forty



The two baptisms we had here!!!
This week was super great!!   I have a new companion!!!  He´s from San Pedro, Honduras.  He is super clean, super obedient, super humble, and has a great sense of humor.  He has a testimony that could knock your sombrero off.  We were contacting doors one day this week, a guy let us in, and he started asking us questions about the church.  Usually people aren´t that interested so we were pumped and tried our best to answer them all!  At the end of the lesson, he proceeded to give us about a half hour lecture about how religion is just a bunch of baloney.  His head was so filled with theology and books of apostasy that he was just really confused about life.  When he finally took a breath, Elder Pinto bore his testimony about what we shared.  I hadn´t felt the Spirit the whole lesson until that moment.  It was amazing.  The guy still went back to more theories and apostasy, but if anything that lesson sure strengthened my testimony.  I love Elder Pinto already and I´m excited to have him as my companion! 

Love you guys!  

Elder Cook
My new district

My area

Another part of my area, you can see El Picacho in the distance

Sandwiches at my Honduran Grandma´s house!
  
This part of my area is awesome! Pictures don´t do it justice.