.

.

Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Elder Cook Week Ninety-Three

This is some of what Elder Cook shared with us when he was able to Skype with us on Christmas Eve.

I’ve gotten to know the gospel so much more, I didn’t understand it as well before but I feel like I understand it a lot more now.  I have really gotten a chance to read and study the Book of Mormon. Another thing I’ve learned on the mission is the importance of having an eternal marriage. It’s one of the most important things in life.  To have a family that will endure for eternity. I’ve been studying that the importance of a mission is to prepare to have a family.  This is the thing, the mission is like life.  It teaches us why we’re here.  One of the most beautiful things is eternal families.  That’s the most important thing to me.  Obviously we’re here on a mission to help other people and that’s our purpose and that’s what we need to focus on.